Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DIY

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I have been pinning a lot of furniture flips lately.
Well, hubs and I embarked on our first redo tonight! So far it has been super enjoyable.
We cleaned, sanded, and primed and it's looking quite fabulous.
The startup cost is a little costly (buying primer, wax, brushes and rollers) but thankfully we have everything else needed (including the old dresser from my Uncle Bob who recently passed away.)
The history is what makes this piece so special and we are thrilled to hopefully add many more memories to it!

Eventually it's going to be Connor's dresser, but we'll see where I put it first... ;)

So here is what it looks like thus far.

{update}
First coat is on and hardware painted! One more coat and we're in business!!

I'll make sure to post the finished product. :)


No comments: