Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OKC Zoo!

What luck we had this weekend at the Zoo. It has been raining for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights, so to have a whole afternoon with no rain was a miracle! There was cloud cover all day and a few raindrops here and there, but no monsoons! The cloud cover actually made for a very cool afternoon- so there was no need for heavy sunblock or mist machines. I have a feeling that the next few days (if a cold front doesn't come through) are going to be steamy and warm.

Anyhoodle. So the Zoo. It was great. Here are some pictures of the fun times that were had.



Trinitie, Barrett and Faith.



Me and my bud- Goose!


RAWR!


Love the hubs.


Trinitie and Uncle Chase. 


Also, I started work this week at Saied, and next Monday I start my 1st of two summer classes-Espanol. I am pretty excited.... can't you tell?
Tomorrow Meggles and I are leaving to drive down to LR for Mindy's wedding (eek)! Hopefully we won't catch much weather on the drive down. I am so ready for consecutive sunny days. My bike ride was cut short today because of showers... not cool. :(

No comments: