Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

SOLD!

For the last year, Chase and I have been contemplating trying to buy our first home. Well, Wednesday, after looking at an endless number of 'starter' homes and homes in the middle of now-where-land, we finally found our dream "first" home.

We found out the day we viewed it that the price had been dropped 10,000 which put it into our price range! Needless to say, we put an offer and long story short, they accepted and we accepted! Now begins the hard stuff. We are ready and excited, but are trying to stay objective throughout the process just incase something falls through. I would be disappointed in a huge way if things fell through, but I am excited to buy our first home!With buying our first home, we also qualify for the 8,000 tax credit!!

Really, this process has been simple with the help of Terri and Don McNaughton. They are a blessing from God and I know that He has his hand in this. The sense of peace I feel is unmistakable and I am just so thankful!

We are proud even more that we are going to be able to do this on our own.
Now, just pray our house we live in now leases ASAP (we have two months until it would be potentially bad, so if you need a home to live in, CALL ME!)

Now for some photos:


"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 4:19

No comments: