Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Marathon Life

At the end of each day, it seriously feels as thought I've ran a marathon... or atleast a 1/2.

Teaching really does rock my face off though, and I put all I have into it everyday (which I guess kinda explains the exhaustion)! Maybe some amped up exercise in the evenings or mornings would help give me an energy boost?

Some exciting news-- I FINALLY got back into my Weight Watchers groove this week. Thankfully I maintained for the last 3+ months? (Wowie, did that fly by or what), but I am so pumped to be back into my groove! Hopefully I can shed these last few pounds before the end of the year.

Now I must rant.. just a little.. it doesn't happen often, but I am appalled by a new up and coming fashion... 

Now, I am the first to say that I love ruffles... when done right. But seriously, what is up with these tacky one-shouldered tops and dresses with ruffles that look like 80s Barbie gone wrong?

Example #1:
 Example #2:


Ick.

Ruffles = cute and feminine... 

Most of the time.

In other news, our 3rd Grade Program at Walker went fabulously. The kids were so amped, and so was I! What a talented and dedicated bunch of kiddos. <3

Off to read some with my buddy, Nook!

(OOooo, and Happy Birthday to my best friend, Hubs!)


No comments: