Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day...

full of lots of new stuff!

The most notable thing beginning tomorrow is NaBloPoMo! Which means National Blog Posting Month. It's a great time where bloggers set the goal of posting on their blog every day for a month.

Sound easy?

I did it once last year for the month of February (because it had the fewest days..) but never have I attempted during the actual blog posting month of November. We'll see how I fare.. hopefully I won't be a snore.

During the month of November, I'll post every day (whether it be short and sweet and from my mobile) or goofy/funny/boring/long... you get the picture. On Saturday/Sunday we'll observe the allowed "Wordless Wednesday" as determined my the official NaBloPoMo rules! ;)

So, I have a few surprises up my sleeve for you guys- I promise you won't be let down!

Toodles!

No comments: