Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful Days:

They are meant to be cherished.

Today is one of those days. The sun is shining in the house from the windows, I had a great walk on the treadmill and a super awesome yoga session (which alleviated some of that back pain from travelling 8+ hours in the car this week), yummy and healthy breakfast (something which I have NOT been doing this last week- sugary carbs are not my friend), and hanging out with my hubs before he goes to work. <3

I wish every day could be like this. Each day is absolutely special, but the joy that days like today bring is just unique. What makes it even more special is that I came home to shampooed carpets, a clean house, no laundry and a happy puppy.  All thanks to super-hubs.

Life is Good. All the time. But today, it is extra good.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Sounds like life IS good! Enjoy your time at home. :)