Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween!

It's that time of year again- the smell of pumpkin is filling the kitchen, the chiminea is lit and the candy ready to be given out! (what I haven't eaten yet, anyway...)
I have a secret obsession with Almond Joys, so unfortunately guys, there are none left in our candy bowl!

However, there is an uber cute little alien awaiting our trick-or-treaters, so hopefully that makes up for our lack of chocolate covered coconut.

No, I haven't raided the mother ship... Connor is dressed up as the cutest, and drool-iest little alien I know.

Proof:








 No more pictures, please...


The last one is just thrown in there to show the lovely evening about to be had!

The end!

4 comments:

tracy said...

Baby C is too adorable for words! Too bad the Alien mother ship came in and snagged all your almond joy ... dad gum aliens! Happy Halloween!

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

Too cute! He is getting so big!

Kalyn Cavalier said...

Yeah Tracy... It was the aliens!!!!

Reba said...

Love the pics! I will have to remember that about Almond Joys. We don't eat those. I will have to ask the kids to check their bags. :) And your alien...precious!