Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunshiney Day:

What a b-e-a-utiful day! But first.. let me rewind.

The FJC played spectacularly Friday evening. My favorite new tune of the night was Ellington's "Concerto for Cootie," mainly because my extremely sexy and talented husband played the trumpet solo. It was kinda great. A close second was Maynard's "Birdland." It was a little rough around the edges, but I am really looking forward to hearing it again in the future!

Here are a few quick snap shots of the evening. It was stellar dark, and my main goal was to listen, so my shots are pretty lame.

Hubs in the mix. 

Drew grooving. 

Stef and Eve(not pictured) are my Scarpino's gals.


Last night was Chris's birthday, and we went over to his and Stephanie's (not same as pictured above) house to celebrate. It basically turned into one huge Wii Rock Band party, but it was a blast. Such great people. 

Stephanie is a great host!

Hubs and I actually got to pose together for a picture!

And now we are back to today... which was absolutely wonderful. I have missed the sun! We got to sleep in this morning since we stayed out at Chris and Steph's house until midnight. After that, we did a few small things around the house, rode bikes up to Central JH and then got cleaned up. Chase had a meeting for the APO and I made the weekly Sunday trip to Wal-Mart. 

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love, love, love E-mealz? They make my life so much easier. I currently use the Points Plan. It has helped me reach the 10lb goal! Oh yes... 10 lbs! Since I have joined WW I have lost a total of 10 lbs. The best part is that we have totally changed our lifestyle in a way that will be beneficial to us for the rest of our lives.

*****ALSO! Pampered Chef party at my house on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 at 6:30pm (est). If you love Pampered Chef, then I definitely hope you will come! There will be fantastic food (of course) and great fellowship. If you would like to come, but aren't able to attend, you can order online at:


Just click "Shop Online" and then type in "Kalyn Cavalier" for your host! I really hope some of you can make it! I am looking forward to seeing y'all. *****


We can all use a little sunshine in our lives.

No comments: