Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

B Strikes Again:

Today, as promised, B and I romped around the backyard for about an hour, and then built a snowman. (I did most of the building) but you know.. you can only do so much with four paws! B did; however, help eat one of the snowman's eyes.. *cough cough*

I must agree though.. those eyes are pretty tasty. Who can blame her??


Ugh! How can you resist this face.. seriously??


One eyed..


Can you tell? We're a little B obsessed.


She loves her football!


Isn't she perty?



Yesterday, this is basically what we did.. all day.


Caroline's post reminded me of a project I attempted a few months ago. About five years ago, I found a fab chair at an antique sale for $20.00 It's super cute, and I loved the style, but hated the fabric. Well FINALLY two months ago, I found some fabric 1/2 off and we had some extra chocolate paint and decided it was time to give this chair a face lift. I used to have some "before" pictures from back in the day, but since they were all stored on my lifeless external hard drive, they are no longer accessible. 


This chair was given to us by my brother. I love love love how comfortable it is, but white/tan in this household just doesn't fly. It is going to be much more difficult to re-upholster than the previous chair, so I'm waiting until I have enough time/patience/confidence to take this one on! I can tell it will be really snazzy in a fun print and some paint!




For now, that's about it! I am about to go pick up a few straggler items that I forgot at Wal-Mart last night.
Then we are purchasing one of these:


so that we can get good ol' ABC, NBC! I can't wait to be able to watch 'Wheel of Fortune' and 'America's Funniest Home Videos' again! 

It's the little things.. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I've noticed FB, too! Oh my gosh. But The Knot seriously needs to just wait a day - they can program it into their computer system like that, too!

The first pic of Bailey is SO CUTE!! You should frame that one! I'm jealous you were out of school again today!

I love the fabric on the chair - where did you find it?!