Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Blizzard x2

We have had quite a bit of winter weather around here this season! It's extremely beautiful, and it is really awesome to be snowed in with the hubs... and under normal circumstances, I would be so excited about snow days, but I am so excited about teaching, that I can't wait to get back.

Anyhoodle, here are a few pictures of what we have been up to these past few days. We have yet to go out and play in the snow.. but tomorrow, I'm taking B out and we're hitting it! None of the snow in our front or backyard has melted yet, so I don't foresee lack of snow being a problem.

We had about 3/4" of ice, and about 8" of snow on top of that! It's a beautiful, white mess out there. :)

We've been doing a lot of napping.. :D

Our home in the snow!

Sweet B!

Me.. being a nerd. 

Me.. being a nerd with B!

Loves the hubs. 

Sweet girl.. 

No comments: