Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

101 in 1001:

My friend Caroline had a really fabulous idea and I decided to take it on and make it my own! This will be a running list of 101 things that I want to accomplish in 1001 days. Some may be a little far fetched, but you know- that's how we roll. We like to dream!


*** EDIT*** (6-1-10) I am now starting to mark out the things we have either accomplished or I have successfully added to my daily routine.

101 in 1001
January 24, 2010 – September 22, 2012

{Health}
-Workout 3 times a week.
-Lose all the weight I have gained in the last year.
-Limit Kool-Aid intake to 1-2 glasses a week (I know.. cheesy!)

-Continue using E-Mealz point system and stick to points!
-Use the treadmill three times a week and go at least three miles each time (walk or run)
-Do yoga weekday mornings (it makes me feel great)
-Take my vitamins everyday!


{Marriage}
-Continue to eat dinner together at the table at least four times  a week. (best bonding time ever)
-Plan another Christmas in New York trip for 2011

-Have a 'date night' once a week.
-Try something new and exciting together once a month!
-Visit someplace exotic and fun!

{Local Fun}
-Use the bike trail in Fayetteville again this summer!
-Go to a local theatrical performance.
-Go to Razorback sporting events.
-Take a trip to Eureka Springs.

-Camping at Devil's Den.
-Visit Lake Ouachita. 
-Canoe more than once on the Buffalo River in the summers.

{Spiritual}
-Church home.
-Read my Bible daily.
-Get involved with a local small group.

{Family + Extended Family/Friends}

-Stay in touch more via: e-mail, letters, phone calls
-Have a 'friend' reunion.
-Help plan a 'family reunion.' 
-Send out birthday cards to my family. 
-Maybe "start" a family???? :D


{Food}
-Continue with the fabulous E-Mealz program! (try it, it may work for you!)
-Continue gradually switching to low calorie/low fat foods.
-Continue the habit of not purchasing unhealthy snack foods.

-Try to not purchase Kool-Aid eventually (sooo bad for us- Sugar!)
-More whole foods in our diet (e-mealz is great for this). 
-Drink more milk. 

{Going Green}
-Switch to all green cleaners.
-Always have canvas bags when going to get groceries.
-Switch out all lightbulbs to energy-saving fluorescents.
-Try to convert to a completely paper-free kitchen! (no more paper towels)

{$$}
-Double the amount we’re currently saving (minimum)
-Complete the Dave Ramsey 16 week series
-Take a vacation every six months together and pay with cash! (Small or big)
-Pay off debt!


{Career}
-Pass all four of my Praxis Series II tests!

-Pass my Praxis III observation.
-Graduate on May 8, 2010.
-Subscribe to "Music K-8" and "Activate"

-Get licensed to teach music K-12 in the state of Arkansas.
-Become a member of MENC.
-FIND A TEACHING JOB!!!
-Start compiling teaching aids/materials.
-Begin teaching lessons again.
-Become a better vocalist.

-Sing in the choir at church.

{Blogger}
-Complete a successful NABLPOMO!!!
-Blog about great products, experiences, and family life. 

-Blog once a week.
-Get 30 followers!

{Hobbies}
-Get my sewing maching repaired.
-Learn how to use my Canon Rebel better!!
-Practice the piano more!
-Read at least two books a month and keep a LIST on Blogger starting January 1, 2010.

-Keep practicing my clarinet... even when I start teaching!
-Pick back up my knitting. 

No comments: