Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Before/During!

I'm going to share with you some... disturbing... photos. Hopefully you see as huge of a difference between them as I do. I had to search hardcore for these terrible photos because usually I delete bad photos of myself before anyone can see them.

What I'm about to share with you are some "before" photos of before I started my "get healthy revolution with Weight Watchers."

Hopefully you see as big of a difference as I do. For me, these are quite embarrassing and personal, so sharing them is "kind of a big deal."

So, here goes!

Before:



Now here are some current photos taken within the last few weeks. I feel so much more confident now- more like the old me!
I won't call these after, because I haven't reached the end of my journey, so we'll call them "during" photos. :)

During:


This one is most recent- taken last night before my date with hubs.

Speaking of my date with hubs, we went to see "Toy Story 3!" What a terrific movie for all ages! I laughed/giggled/snorted almost the entire way through.. until the very end, where I basically almost cried.
I still remember seeing the very first "Toy Story" in theaters with my grandma when I was really young. *sigh*

Anyhoodle, it was fantastic and I highly recommend it if you have not seen it.

So that's that. We have dramatic photos, a movie review, and exciting news.... oh wait, I forgot my exciting news...!


I'll be gone for the next two weeks because I'll be counselor-ing it up at the UA Music Camp in the Pomfret Dorms! (Woo!) I'm stellar excited to spend two weeks with some of my favorite past/present people from the UofA. I also will get a chance to run some hills with my buddy Rusty! Hopefully it rocks and doesn't kill me. ;) The one thing I'm not looking forward to is trying to eat healthy while eating cafeteria food (gag). I plan on taking a nice stash of fresh fruits that I can eat on the fly. Basically, I hear that camp food consists of fat, fat and more fat. Yay? :(
 I'll try to give an update during the week sometime with some sweet pictures! 

What is YOUR favorite camp memory??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous. I'm stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you link up with us. We're also always looking for guest posters if you're interested.

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Fawn