Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Peachy!

So this week has been beyond beautiful in regards to weather. I've been out almost every day after school with C man either walking, cruising with the windows down or going for mini photo sessions. I am learning more and more each time I use my camera.

Today, I searched and searched for an orchard (saw Blaire Perry's absolutely stunning photo and I had to try to recreate something similar!) Well I found Vanzant's Fruit Farm in Lowell, which is really only about a seven minute drive from our house...

What a sweet and beautiful place. On the way there, I found that every where I looked, I was searching out prime photo locations. What a beautiful place we live.... so many gorgeous and unique places around here!

Anyhoodle, here are a few of the photos I captured of my sweet little C. I'm still learning about photo editing and really it's mostly trial and error at this point. Our friend's CJ and Carly have come over once or twice to give me tips and CJ has shown me his workflow. I'm slowly figuring out what works and what doesn't.

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged!!

Thanks friends!






1 comment:

Reba said...

I think the pictures are amazing!