Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

{ DIY - Drawer Shelf }

When we moved into this house, there were things in every nook and cranny. I mean.. the garden shed was piled to the ceiling with stuff.


The garage STILL has unknown treasures, and the cabinets housed dishes, food, and more... (ick)


So, needless to say, it has been a HUGE undertaking to get comfortable in this house. There are still so many projects on our "to-do" list; however, we (I) are learning to adjust and live in the moment and enjoy the little projects as we go!

When we cleaned out the shed last week, we found all sorts of treasures to re-purpose. My favorite was this old desk drawer.


It is now a pretty shelf on our wall!

Next to it are frames that Chase has made, and I painted and one filled with a chalk board. These will be for sale soon enough once the process is perfected. It's so fun making our own decorations for the house.

They may not be everybody's taste, but I sure do love them.



This little nook has become a favorite of mine. It was inspired by my dear friend Sara (The Rosy Life) who gifted the awesome prints. Thank you, friend!


all that re-purposing demanded a yummy quiche with kale, tomatos, eggs, and green onions from our Brandon Mountain Farms share...



and just to make you smile... my sweet helper.

No comments: