Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gumbo!

This post is my version of "Blogger Gumbo." Ya get a little bit of everything!

*Warning: PHOTO OVERLOAD!*

Graduation came (and went) and we had a blast! I previously posted about the upcoming commencement and photos... so, here they are!


Us with our nieces before graduation! They're getting to be so big. :)



SAI Sisters before graduation int he tunnel at Bud Walton Arena. After playing with Commencement Band for four years, I deserve to finally graduate! ;)

Meg and I after the ceremony. She drove from Tulsa to see me walk. (and she also gifted me an amazing Brighton charm bracelet with a cute little teacher apple charm!) 

Hubs and Me

Mother and Father-in-law after the ceremony.

Dad!!

Nieces and Nephew and Me! This is what happens when you try to get all four of us smiling in a photo. 


That evening, after all the family left to go back to their respective homes, Chase and I went out to play pool and celebrate with a few of our closest friends that were here in town. It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy an evening with such awesome people.

Here's what went down:

Pool with my ladies. Love Meg's face in this one. Indicative of how much fun we were having. 

 Self photography skills put to the test. :)



Hubs calls this his "GQ" pose. I think he looks pretty sexy!


Most recently, Geneva and Brad Chavez were married Rogers, AR! They had beautiful ceremony at the Chapel on the Creeks and an amazingly fun reception at the Embassy Suites John Q. Hammons Center

Chase Bradley's speech was pretty stinkin' great and funny! Chase (my Chase) and I laughed and talking about it the whole ride home. After Chase Bradley's (Mindy's Hubs) flawless recount of how Brad and Geneva met... and the funny happenings along the way, he raised his glass and said "To Brad and Mindy." *cough* Wasn't the bride's name... *ahem* Geneva?? Needless to say, Mindy must always be on Chase's mind. We all had a great laugh- what a fun memory.

Here's my favorite photo of the night with my amazing and beautiful friend Mindy. If you recall, we threw a Fondue Party for her before she moved away to Mississippi with her Hubs. 



So basically.. I graduated, we celebrated and wedding!
The end.

Toodles!



2 comments:

Mindy B said...

Awwww, I love it! And that's totally the way i'm gonna look at it. He wasn't trying to get rid of me....he's always thinking of me! :) I miss you terribly!!!! Those few days were definitely NOT enough time with you guys!!!

Kalyn Cavalier said...

I JUST got these comment notifications for some reason!! I miss you loads, by the way. :)