Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spoke too soon..

I ended up not getting any of the car seat/carries that I thought we would! My bad! I went to the awesome 9 Months Later today, and they had an awesome car seat (Graco Safe Seat) that I fell in love with for less than 1/2 of the price it is new, so I totally bought it.

Best part, it absolutely matches the stroller frame perfectly, so it looks like they were made for each other. (color wise- because they were 'made' for each other).

Here's a photo of the cuteness together.



and then the carrier by itself.


Now, it's not a super trendy pattern but rather a very sleek black with grey and blue accents! I love how slick it looks when all together. Very snappy!

So there ya go!

By the way, I forgot to mention that today was the most amazing January 29th ever. 76 and breezy. I had to buy a new top whilst we were walking around because I was dying in my sweater and scarf. Lunch and shopping all day at the Promenade was snazzilicious.

Kthxbaitheend.

No comments: