Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two weeks in a row?

Clean house/laundry/bills paid and plans done two weeks in a row? I'll take it.

Seems kind of trivial seeing as for the last however many years, this has been normal, but since the whole sickness/morning sickness thing, this is a big deal.

I'm pretty worried about my K program, seeing as for the last three weeks, we have not had a regular school week and none of the K classes know their songs yet... I'll keep you posted on that one. :)

In other news, I finally took a Baby C + Kalyn picture! Now, I don't LOOK super pregnant to me, (just a little rounder in the mid section) but I definitely had to buy new pants this weekend. I had been able to get by in my normal jeans until Saturday, until it was just impossible to zip anymore.

If you Facebook, then you've seen this photo... so my apologies!

So that's all folks!

No comments: