Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Goodies!

What an evening it has been!! This morning was the first morning that I have had off in... a really long time. I intended on sleeping in, but my body just wouldn't go for it, so I got up, turned on Christmas tunes and ran on the treadmill for a bit. Really, the day didn't get exciting until Emily came back this evening. She is staying with us while she is in town for a friend's wedding tomorrow. Since she is incredibly awesome, she agreed to help me with some of my holiday goodie making tonight.

Ecstatic me at six o'clock this evening!


York Peppermint Brownie ingredients.


Delish!



I have missed her! She is currently attending graduate school in Oregon. She is all kinds of awesome.


The outline for the Peppermint Bark.


My favorite treat this year! They turned out fabulous (and delectable)!


Bailey getting in on some baking action.


Emiree.


Finished product.


For tonight, we're finished. Tomorrow I have a few more goodies to prepare. I'm wiped out! We started at 6:00pm and ended around 10:30pm. Now it's time to curl up in my pajamas by the fire. I will take a photo when I'm completely finished packaging up the goods.

Preview for tomorrow:




No comments: