Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love..

this time of year. It's simply fantastic. I love making delish treats for my family and friends and I love my family and friends!

I feel blessed to have so many people in my life that care so much.

Here's the last of the holiday baking. Everything is packaged up except the party mix- which is in the oven currently. The brownies were MUCH easier to cut after being chilled over night. They sure do smell great, too! (all peppermint patty like).

Last photo op/post until probably Monday! I may have to work on Monday as well so, we'll see how the next round of baking turns out. I think I may make a few slight changes to the menu for easier packing and ease of preparing. The chocolate covered pretzels are just time consuming but the peppermint bark is a winner. It's my favorite new creation this year!

Anyhoodle- pictures! Now!

I can't get enough of these cute treats.


My 1/2 price finds from Hobby Lobby! A package of 20 of the little snowmen tags were only $1.25 and the take-out boxes were $2.50 for a pack of six!


They sparkle :)


L to R: Chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint brownies and peppermint bark.


Give thanks.


No comments: