Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Let there be HEAT!

I don't know what happened, but the heater turned on finally this morning. It was only like 50 degrees in the house.. and I was only wearing three layers of clothing... so it's not like it was cold or anything.

Chase and I spent like an hour last night fidgeting with the indoor heater console thingy (since the manual for the heater conveniently leaves out any mention of the indoor thermostat). Electric thermostats are cool and all, but they are seriously confusing! Hopefully this means no more chilly mornings with icy fingers! You know it's seriously too cold when all of your animals are pressed up against you trying to stay warm in the morning.

Here's a photo for your enjoyment (and my humility). Hubs thinks it's amusing(and secretly very shexy) when I run on the treadmill, so he tries to sneak up on me to take pictures. This morning I almost died via surprise on treadmill.


Incentive to keep going!!

No comments: